Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

B3 Designers

I have just discovered Interior designers B3. I love their work!!! They have decked out the Exchange Hotel in Amsterdam. These rooms  are great... I want to go! Fashion meets architecture - brilliant!! (photos by Mirjam Bleeker) see all interior shots here









There's also Babel which is a bit closer to home at Clapham Junction, 
I really like the use of lampshaped and mirrors!!



And some other inspiring finds from their blog like:

Atelier by Corvin Cristian - great Industrial Style
Smith & Mills, New York..it's like you're inside a whiskey barrel!

The Riding House Cafe, London, tiles and wood and beautiful space

The menus look great in all these places too! Some possible visits over this coming year perhaps?! I've put a feed link up to their blog (left) so check it out, I will be regualarly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment