Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Cards etc

I've been sorting through photos today and found these of cards that I have made over the past few years. I am thinking about potential things to make for our uni Christmas Craft Fair, maybe these could be a goer?

birthday card using patterned paper, buttons and material scraps
writing in it with the sewing machine! I must invest in a freehand peddle!
compilation CD cover with vintage image and patterned paper, material scraps
Envelope collage with paper assemblage

I had some spare shirtcuffs so used them as a card 'wrap'
and secured the cuff by machining a message inside!
I love old dress patterns
and layering them up is just the best!
textural in every sense!
yum yum yum!
I had a few rolls of this vintage-looking wrapping paper so made a bespoke envelope to fit

1 comment: