Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Welcome to the show

Our degree show is up and we're open for business: Welcome to the Creo Degree Show!






I've had two great pieces of news this week: firstly, prior to opening I received notice that I was going to be awarded The Chartered Society of Designers Student Award, for all the work I had done on the course during the last year. This was nominated by the tutors - wow! what a shock! The awards ceremony took place on the preview night of the show and I presented with the 'already on my wishlist for the library' book the art of looking sideways (how chuffed was I!?)


I also found out that I've been selected to exhibit at New Designers (which is very exciting) and will be making the most of these last few weeks at NTU before I do :)


My family made it down to the show, which was great, so I gave them a tour of all the work - I'm so very proud to be part of such a talented bunch of people!


So that's it - up for a week then a speedy take down, before prepping ourselves again for exhibiting in LONDON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment